Pedestrian Stacker Training
Pedestrian Stacker Training Course Objectives
By the end of the course the operator should be able to:
- Carry out a pre-start inspection.
- Load and unload vehicles (from loading bay ramp).
- Understand the causes of instability of truck and load.
- Demonstrate an understanding of responsibilities under relevant legislation.
- Demonstrate an understanding of battery care.
- Operate the machine safely and correctly in accordance with manufacturers manual and instructions and accepted good practice.
Pedestrian Stacker Training Course Summary
- Operator safety code
- Introduction to machine
- Controls and instruments
- Limitations of use
- Load weight assessment
- Truck stability
- Recharging procedures
- Spatial awareness
- Relevant regulations/legislation
- Operating a pedestrian pallet transporter
- Rated capacity chart
- Battery Checks
- Pre-start inspection/maintenance
- Emergency controls
- Handling loaded/unloaded pallets
- Vehicle loading/unloading
Pedestrian Stacker Training Certification
RTITB NORS Valid for 3 years.
Pedestrian Stacker Training Refresher Period
RTITB NORS Refresher Course after 3 years.
Any Other Relevant Information
The National Operator Registration Scheme (NORS) is the centralised validation, registration and certification scheme for all RTITB accredited training.